COVID-19 Update: The 1 person per 2m² rule is applicable at all open for inspections. We ask that you assist us in complying with the current social distancing requirements by socially distancing and using the CBR check in app.
Inner city living is about being close to your favourite restaurants and your favourite coffee shop, but when you want to escape the daily grind, you want to be able to come home and feel relaxed.
Impeccably renovated throughout with a focus on a modern coastal design, whilst complementing the era of the building and it's leafy surrounds. The thought that has gone into it's design and decor ensures this spacious inner city apartment will stand the test of time.
Spread over 2 levels and 160m² of dedicated living, the shear size of this apartment is both impressive and extremely rare in a location such as this.
The layout offers flexibility and space for all, with the lower level comprising of an open plan kitchen, dining & living space and a spacious main bedroom with built in robe and ensuite. The upper level is where the size presents itself with 2 enormous bedrooms, rumpus and added study area which could be used as a walk in robe or even a media room, all complemented by the natural light that the 6 skylights provide.
It's not only the finishes, it's the energy and feel this apartment evokes that sets this property apart. It is unlike any other apartment you will find in Braddon, and is large enough to compete with most 3 bedroom homes in the suburb. With a long list of features this property is sure to impress.
• Impeccably renovated inner city 2 storey apartment
• Kitchen with custom cabinetry with soft close draws, doors and separate pantry
• Smeg induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven and microwave
• Integrated Fisher & Paykel french door fridge
• Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher
• Dekton Cosentino Taga benchtop & splashback
• Feature surface mounted LED down lights over bench
• Open plan entry, living and dining space
• Main bedroom with built in mirrored robe, remote control ceiling fan, and ensuite
• Ensuite with shower, toilet, floor to ceiling tiles, marble penny round floor tiles, vanity and extra storage
• Powder room with vanity and concealed store/wine cellar
• LED downlights throughout
• Square set cornicing and painted throughout in Dulux vivid white
• New hybrid flooring and carpet
• Plantation shutter to dining & main bedroom
• Balcony with leafy outlook
• Light shaft skylights over the stairwell and rumpus providing extra natural light
• Updated main bathroom with bath/shower, vanity & toilet
• Updated European laundry with new Bosch washer/dryer combo, inbuilt sink and cabinetry
• Bed 2 with built in mirrored robe, ceiling fan and double skylight
• Bed 3 with study or dressing room, ceiling fan and double skylight
• Linen cupboard
• Split reverse cycle air-conditioning on lower and upper levels
• 2 basement parks side by side and close to lift, with additional storage shed
• Lift access from basement to 2nd floor
• Heated and air-conditioned indoor swimming pool set to 29 degrees all year round
• Tennis court with floor lights perfect for night matches
• Air-conditioned equipped gym with weight and cardio machines
• Security cameras at each entrance for added security
• Video Intercom and secure fob entry points to the building
• Walking distance to Lonsdale St, Light rail, CBD and Lake Burley Griffin
• Walking distance to Ainslie Primary School and Merci College
• Build: 1996
• Living: 160m² approx
• Aspect: NW
• EER: 6
• Rates: $2,488.80 p.a. approx.
• Land tax: $2,968.30 p.a. approx.
• Body corp: $1,911.90 p.q. approx.
• Rental estimate: $1000 - $1,100 p.w.
- Air Conditioning
- Allocated Car Spaces
- Car Parking - Basement
- City Views
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Tennis Court