Welcome home to this mint condition sun-flooded apartment in the heart of City. Unit 613 boasts high ceilings, hardwood floors, and soundproof windows in the bedroom making the unit whisper quiet.
Nestled in the prestigious Provenance development, this stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and 2 car home is a portrait of contemporary City living. Features of this airy 6th floor home include beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows with northern exposure and panoramic views, an in-home washer/dryer, and a harmonious light wood colour palette with stainless steel fixtures and finishes designed to accentuate space and natural light.
On entry there is a stunning open-concept living room, dining room, and kitchen saturated with natural light. The kitchen is equipped with sleek white stone benchtops, a glass backsplash with a custom tile inlay around the stove, custom cabinets, a custom pantry, a huge sink, water fall edges, high polish joinery, soft close drawers and a suite of high-end stainless steel appliances from Smeg.
The bedrooms have a large reach-in closet and easy access to an immaculate full bathroom with custom fixtures, 60cm high polished tile, and semi frameless shower screens. Located at arm's length from Canberra Centre neighbourhood, Provenance is a transformative residential development offering residents a one-of-a-kind living experience.
You will be just one minute's walk from the realm of Canberra Centre and city life where you will have the best shopping and dining experience with family and friends.
- 2 bedroom en-suite apartment
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Wall mounted vanity and semi frameless shower screens
- Kitchen with stone bench tops
- European stainless steel appliances, ceramic cooktop & under bench oven
- Dishwasher and rangehood
- Lots of cupboard spaces
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- High square set ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Rendered finish to home and impressive street appeal
- Balcony for outdoor entertainment & BBQ
- Quality living area
- Two secured car parks
- Basement storage
- Intercom security & lift access
- Near coffee shops and abundance of restaurants
- Near Canberra centre, bus stop and schools
Strata levies: $2380 (approx)
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Adil Iqbal to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.