Are you looking for a house size home but don't want all the yard space? Conveniently nestled at the end of a small and desirable complex of seven townhouses, with only one common wall, this light, airy and well presented three bedroom townhouse is the perfect low maintenance investment opportunity or fuss free starter.
Set behind a gated entry you are greeted first by the landscaped front courtyard while the ground level layout is launched by a light filled entrance revealing a carpeted front lounge room. An additional family/meals area offers a great sense of space with an open plan design and presents with tiled flooring and blinds. Make the kitchen your hub in this practical work area, enjoying space and storage plus gas cooking while being able to interact with those in the living areas. Living is extended via a sliding door to the covered entertaining area in the rear courtyard.
The upper level of the home is the location of all the bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a spacious built-in wardrobe, private ensuite and a "Juliet" balcony with street, parkland and Queanbeyan Racecourse views. Completing the top floor are two further bedrooms that also include built-in robes and a separate bathroom with full size bath, shower, vanity, and toilet. The laundry downstairs has an adjoining powder room.
The home also features ducted gas heating throughout, evaporative cooling upstairs, ample storage, a new neutral colour pallet on the walls, new carpet and a single garage with additional visitor parking available in the complex.
With Busy Bees Childcare at the end of the street, having convenient access to Lanyon Drive and Canberra Avenue (minus the noise), and nearby to all necessary amenities at the Riverside Plaza, make this a desirable option for your next smart purchase.
This delightful townhouse is just waiting for you to move in and add your own personal touches so why not come and look inside!
Why you'll love this townhouse:
* Cosmopolitan two-storey townhouse in a family friendly neighbourhood
* Close to everything in Queanbeyan, with Busy Bees Childcare at the end of the street and having convenient access to Lanyon Drive and Canberra Avenue (minus the noise), and nearby to all necessary amenities at the Riverside Plaza and surrounding parklands
* Gated front entry
* Generously proportioned living
* Lounge area to the front of the home
* Cleverly integrated family, meals and kitchen area
* Well presented kitchen with laminate benchtops, double sink, quality appliances and ample storage
* The upper level of the home comprises three well scaled bedrooms and all feature wardrobes
* The main bedroom offers a built-in-wardrobe, ensuite and a "Juliet" balcony with street, parkland and Queanbeyan Racecourse views
* Well-appointed bathroom with a bath, shower and toilet
* Comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating throughout and ducted evaporative cooling upstairs
* Internal laundry with third toilet
* Single garage with additional visitor parking in the complex
* Good sized enclosed courtyards
* NBN with fibre to the premisis
* A must inspect for the discerning first home buyers, investors or those seeking more maintenance friendly living
Strata Plan: 75842
Body Corporate: Ian McNamee & Partners Pty Ltd Strata - 02 6297 5555
Body Corporate Fees: $2235.72p/a - approx.
Land Rates: $2106.77p/a - approx.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Andrew Thorpe to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.