Spacious Three Bedroom The Heart Of All The Action
Call Agent 0412851139 Peter Baum to arrange Private Inspection or FaceTime tour Nestled away in the exclusive development of "Carmina", Total Property Sales is delighted to present for sale this single level 98m2 three bedroom apartment, ideally located on the top floor and situated at the end of the block with a north facing aspect. Windows on the three main walls offering sunlight and fresh air to all living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms.
The premium location walk to Kingston Foreshore, Lake Burley Griffin, Kingston and Manuka Centres, as well as the Parliamentary triangle.
Offering a spacious living area, a modern well appointed kitchen featuring granite benchtops and quality appliances. The master bedroom is segregated with ensuite + spa bath. The apartment also features two further double bedrooms. A private balcony leads off the formal living area.
Additionally, the property is offered with with intercom entry to the apartment and two basement carparks + storage cage. Surrounded by leafy green gardens incorporating relaxing areas & full sized tennis court.
Perfectly situated to take a stroll through Telopea Park or Kingston Bus depot markets and a relaxing brunch at the Kingston Foreshore. Offering a highly sought after lifestyle this apartment is a must for your inspection list!
Currently rented at $590 per week on a month to month tenancy agreement.
Contact Peter Baum direct 0412851139 to arrange an inspection
Outgoings Rates: $1515.25 pa (approx) Body corporate: $4685.20 pa (approx) Water Supply: $162 pq (approx)
Generously proportioned living area
Gourmet kitchen boasting quality appliances and granite benchtop
Segregated Master bedroom with ensuite and spa bath
Basement parking for two vehicles + storage
Premium Inner South location
Intercom entry to apartment
Generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
Tightly held boutique complex
Situated in a loop street within easy walking distance to Telopea Park, Lake Burley Griffin, Kingston and Manuka Centres
A rare offering in the heart of Kingston, stroll to lake, Kingston Foreshore, Old Kingston, Manuka Shopping Village & Parliamentary Triangle Offices
Health Precautions At Total Property Open Home Inspections
- As we are called by the Australian Government to prevent the virus from spreading, everyone must practice good hygiene to protect against infection.
- Private & Open Home Inspections all inquiries will be qualified if they have recently returned from overseas or if they are self-isolating or any symptoms of a cold or flu.
- If the answer is yes to any of the above then entry to the property maybe denied.
- You must call or email the sales agent to register yourself prior to the Private & Open Home Inspections, failure to do so you will be unable to inspect the property.
- Sanitary station at open homes - bottles of hand sanitiser.
- Wiping of door handles with a proprietary anti-bacterial cleaning product such as Glen 20.
- Buyers avoid hand contact of any surface inside the property, sales agent wearing gloves will open doors etc as required.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters, no hand contact.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Telopea Primary SchoolPrimary School
Telopea High SchoolHigh School
The Canberra HospitalHospital
Canberra CentreMajor Shopping Centre
Australian National UniversityUniversity
Aust. Federal Police CollCollege
Kingston Post OfficePost Office
Canberra Institute Of TechnologyTafe
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.