Location! Location! Location! Highgate Canberra is renowned as a quality built and tightly held residential tower located in the heart of Canberra. Situated at the doorstep of Canberra shopping Centre, restaurants, retail shops and entertainment venues. Nearby are many government institutions and offices.
Only 5 minutes' walk to the bus interchange and light rail station and 8 minutes away from coach station to Sydney, The Australian National University is also only a short walking distance away.
This is a very spacious 2 bedroom apartment with almost 100 square meters living. Ready for you to move in NOW. It's north facing, with expansive views looking back over the Canberra Centre.
Although it's in the most central location in the city it is very private in it's outlook and position. The full-size kitchen has a wide bench top with breakfast bar. Both bedrooms are very spacious and have floor to ceiling height double glazed windows throughout, allowing lots of natural light and fresh air into the cleverly designed apartment.
This is perfect for families and investors.
Rental Estimate: $780/wk approx.
Body Corporate: $4,200/ yr approx.
- Both bedrooms are big enough for king-sized beds. Master bedroom comes with a 5 meters long built in robe. 2nd bedroom has a study nook;
- Lots of storage in the living area;- Full size kitchen with many drawers. Breakfast bar along the kitchen bench;
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning in both lounge and bedrooms, all separately controlled. No condenser on the balcony;
- High-end appliances including: 4 burner cook top, large built-in oven, integrated full size dishwasher, built-in microwave, external exhaust range hood;
- Euro laundry with wall mount dryer, front loaded washing machine & laundry tub;
- Double glazed windows throughout;
- Roller blinds;
- Secure car park and extra lock up storage;
- NBN, Foxtel, Free Air TV, Telephone line;
- Near new apartment with high depreciation for substantial tax deductions;
- High rental return, low vacancy rate, steady capital growth;
We are flexible on settlement terms which gives you sufficient time to arrange finance.
This apartment is currently set up as 'Airbnb' generating $3,000/mth net income.
Please contact Rita Feng on 0432 109 538 for a private inspection.
Contact Rita Feng to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.