Set on the 9th level, this north aspect light filled apartment is well known for its quality and technology that have been embraced in a smart way to enhance modern day living.
This luxuriously designed apartment offers open plan living space with a sun-drenched north facing balcony with undisturbed views towards the CBD and located in the heart of Mascot. It is only footsteps to Mascot train station, buses, Woolworths, restaurants, cafes and shops.
- Large one bedroom with built-in + study
- Undisturbed City views from living area and balcony
- Designer kitchen with large benchtops and appliances
- Luxury bathroom with combined bath and shower
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry
- Video intercom system, NBN
- Security car space and storage cage
- Rooftop entertainment and BBQ facilities
- 10 Minutes ride train to Sydney CBD and close to Sydney Airport.
Features include: Intercom,Secure Parking,Balcony / Deck,Air conditioning,Gas,Bath,Broadband internet access,Study,North Facing,Internal Laundry,Built in wardrobes
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 50 apartments with 1 bedrooms that just sold near 901/27 Church Avenue Mascot