Luxurious 3-bedroom apartment with prime location in Chatswood's Metro Residences
This apartment is on the 9th floor of the Metro Spire building, offering a first-class lifestyle in a truly spacious setting. It boasts an ultra-convenient location above Chatswood Transport Interchange and next to Westfield Shopping Centre along Chatswood's walking street, with the entrance of Woolworths at its doorstep. Multiple lifts link the secure parking with the luxurious foyer and apartment levels, allowing easy access to supermarkets, restaurants and entertainment in the heart of Chatswood.
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in-robe and windows, master bedroom with ensuite
- Flexible layout as master bedroom can combine with study or enclosed balcony
- Sleek open-plan kitchen and Miele appliances
- 2 luxury bathrooms with stone vanities
- Versatile enclosed north facing winter garden
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with wide northern views and natural light
- Internal laundry room with dryer
- Video intercom, soundproof, double glazed windows & ducted reverse cycle air- conditioning
- Indoor heated swimming pool and full gym facilities.
- Supermarkets, Restaurants, Coffee and Entertainments just downstairs
- Total area: 126m² - Unit: 111m² + Carspace: 15m²
Strata levies: $2,441 pq Council rates: $356 pq Water rates: $153 pq
Features include: Air Conditioning, Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Pool, Intercom, Car Parking - Basement
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.