East Facing 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car with Amazing Views.
904/45 AINSLIE AVE, BRADDON
Located in the prestigious Founders Lane precinct, within "The Mark" this sophisticated and oversized 2 bedrooms plus ensuite residence is a dream opportunity and is ready to occupy now!
Offering stunning Mount Ainslie views and benefitting from an abundance of natural light., the spacious floorplan blends seamlessly with the low maintenance decor and colour matched finishes.
Ready to occupy now, you wont need to wait for construction. Take ownership, move in, and benefit from a residence of true distinction within walking distance to everything both the City and Braddon has to offer.
• Double segregated Car Space with storage.
• Two bedroom with built in wardrobes.
• Two bathrooms including an ensuite.
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops/ breakfast bar, stainless steel induction cooktop.
• Open plan living and dining area opening to a large balcony off the lunge with magnificent views to the east.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Internal laundry room with dryer
• Residents also enjoy easy access all of the amenities and restaurants the CBD has to offer.
• Lonsdale Streets cosmopolitan attractions meters from the front door
Living = 89m2 Balcony = 23m2 Rates= $890.00 Strata= $4020.20 Land Tax= $533.40/qtr Anticipated rent = $670 - $720/week
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Ainslie Primary SchoolPrimary School
Campbell High SchoolHigh School
Calvary Private HospitalHospital
Canberra CentreMajor Shopping Centre
Australian National UniversityUniversity
Braddon Newsagency & Post OfficePost Office
Aust. Defence AcademyTafe
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.