With the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, we still encourage booking an inspection during the scheduled time to avoid disappointment. Please refer to the advertised time to assist in coordinating your inspection time. Don't hesitate to contact us to organise a suitable inspection time in a safe environment outside of the advertised time.
STAND OUT FROM THE REST
Southport is the most in demand complex in the Tuggeranong suburb of Greenway & it is easy to see why. Living in this development offers the best in both amenities & location. You will be within a short distance of the thriving recently upgraded Greenway shopping district & will be able to enjoy all the things the Tuggeranong valley is known & loved for, including great walking locations, low traffic density & easy access to arterial roads making all of Canberra within easy reach.Once you become a resident here, it is easy to reap all the benefits the development has to offer. With a fully equipped gym, so wave goodbye to gym fees, & perhaps finish your workout with a stint in the sauna? During summer you will be sure to make good use of the 2 complex pools, & the 5th floor viewing deck is the perfect location for a spring barbecue.Upon entering this 2 bedroom ensuite apartment, the first thing you will notice is some of the special touches which have been tastefully appointment by the current owner. The first thing you'll notice is laminate timber flooring throughout, adding to the sense of space received upon entry. As the apartment is North facing you will also be impressed with the natural light available throughout.The kitchen is elegantly finished with a feature splashback, 20mm stone benchtops & modern stainless steel blanco appliances. With bench & cabinetry space to spare and the tasteful addition of pendant lights cooking here will be a delight.Comfort was clearly a priority in design here. The generously sized bedrooms are segregated to allow for privacy, both equipped with built robes & serviced by 2 modern, stylish bathrooms. Both boast full height tiling to assist with cleaning & aesthetics, as well as high level inclusions, including Villeroy & Boch tapware & vanities.Entertaining is a breeze on the balcony with the addition of a built in timber bench, with stools. Cleaning up after dinner parties or watering the outdoor plants is a breeze with easy access to the added outdoor tap. During the summertime, you'll be able to keep an eye on family & friends from your private balcony as they bask in the 2 luxurious pools.Equipped with a European laundry with a built in shelf, split system air conditioning as well as quality blinds, there is little else to do here but move in.This is a fantastic offering which will not be present for long. To organise an inspection, contact Lauren Laing today!
• Segregated bedrooms
• Built-in robes in both bedrooms
• Stone benchtops
• Feature joinery
• Blanco stainless steel appliances
• Mirrored, sliding wardrobe doors in both bedrooms
• 2 reverse-cycle split systems
• European space-saving laundry with built in shelf
• Basement car space & storage cage
• Feature pendant lighting
• Quality Laminate timber flooring
• Added tap on the balcony
• Views to the pool
• Corner unit
• Living: 83m approx.
• Balcony: 10m approx.
• Strata: $1136 p.q. approx.
• Rates: $1367 p.a. approx..
• Land tax: $365 p.q. approx..
• Rent currently receiving: $485 per week
• 900m approx. to the Tuggeranong Town Centre
• 400m to the Tuggeranong Square shopping domain which includes a medical centre, a chemist & much more
• 80m approx. walk to the bus stop
• Multiple commercial shop fronts have already opened up along the Anketell street front of the complex, including Thai Bodhi, Thai Therapeutic & Remedial massage & a 24/7 laundromat
• Only a short walk to multiple restaurants, including Chong & Co Thai Restaurant & Zucchini Bros Pizza Restaurant