Midnight presents Braddon's most contemporary fusion of sights, sounds and textures to stimulate every sense, at any hour.Midnight is just minutes from the heart of the CBD yet still highly affordable, it puts any notion of 'sleepy' Canberra firmly to bed. Forever.
Midnight stands tall as a single address. View further and it reveals a breathtaking duality. Inspired exterior facades deliver two rich facets of modern Canberra seamlessly in one unprecedented design. Cast your gaze eastward to Mort Street and beyond and be immersed in the intoxicating creative energy of Braddon's iconic Lonsdale Street, with a distinctly more creative facade sending the boldest of expressions to the street. The Mort Street frontage is punctuated by an eclectic mix of glazing and raw textures, wrapped in an intriguingly irregular apartment stack to capture the imagination of the outside world.
AS MIDNIGHT STRIKES. TOMORROW BECKONS
This is Midnight Delivering an unprecedented mix of location, design, amenity and value, Midnight presents a rare opportunity for Canberra tenants.
- Open living floor plan
- SMEG Appliances
- Luxury finishes
- Iconic views of Canberra
- Double glazing
- Various floors and locations available throughout the complex
- Luxury lobby
- Midnight bar
- Private cabanas
- 25 - metre lap pool
- Cascading waterfall into reflection ponds
- Extensive private and public underground parking
- Gym with state-of-the-art equipment with change rooms
- Directly adjacent to the Elouera Street light rail stop
- 1-minute walk to Lonsdale Street cafes, bars and restaurants
- 3-minute drive to Lake Burley Griffin
- 5-minute walk to the Canberra CBD
- 14-minute drive to Canberra domestic and international airport
Prospective tenants must obtain prior consent from their owners and body corporate to keep pets on the premises.
Please be aware that we take great care in the general information and marketing information outlined in this rental advertisement, Geocon does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage all prospective tenants to inspect the properties and rely on their own investigation to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.