Place yourself at the heart of a landmark revival. A vibrant urban precinct nestled in the heart of Canberra's rapidly reawakening centre.
Perfectly positioned within the multi-billion-dollar regeneration of the old Woden Town Centre, yet just a 10-minute drive from the City Centre, the striking WOVA vision has been expertly crafted by architects Fender Katsalidis and Oculus Urban Design.
WOVA marks the beginning of a brand-new era for Woden Valley.
Representing a golden opportunity to invest in a landmark residential precinct. Four distinctly different residential towers, united in one future-shaping urban village, WOVA represents Woden's newest and most exciting new mixed-use residential, retail, and commercial community.
Rich in high-end amenity, transport connectivity and once-in-a-generation value, WOVA redefines the possibilities of contemporary community living in a rare opportunity for both investors and owner-occupiers alike.
BE THE FIRST. MAKE YOUR MOVE.
WOVA Community Features
Be part of Woden's most exciting new community offering more than just your standard apartment. Enjoy the most amenity rich development in the area with incredible features that act as an extension of your home.
- Design collaboration with world renowned architects, Fender Katsalidis and Oculus landscape architects
- Stunning lap pool, fitness studio and gym
- Working spaces - make working from home a breeze
- Cinema available to book with residents privately
- Entertaining areas as an extension of your own home featuring lounge and dining facilities
- Beautiful rooftop terrace to take in the views and relax
- 3370m2 of landscaped gardens across the precinct
- Hundreds of cafes and eateries surrounding WOVA
- Commercial and residential ground floor featuring eateries, cafes, boutique retail and modern convenience stores
Across the city or just around the corner. WOVA puts you in the geographic heart of Canberra, where everything - and everywhere - sits within easy reach.
- 5 minutes walk to Westfield Woden - 11 minute drive to Canberra City Centre - 14 minutes drive to Canberra Airport - 8 minutes drive to Lake Burley Griffin - 6 minutes drive to the Canberra Hospital - 2 minutes to Phillip swimming and ice skating center and Phillip oval - 2 minutes to the proposed stage 2 light rail
Explore various floorplans each thoughtfully planned to benefit our residents. You will truly enjoy each inch of your new home.
- 3 stunning colour schemes to choose from
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Spacious balconies to each apartment
- Dryers to every laundry
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- Custom joinery to bathroom
- SMEG appliances
Be the first to take advantage of Woden's landmark transformation as WOVA marks a brilliant new beginning for the Canberra's rapidly reawakening center.
1, 2 & 3 bedroom residences from $299,900^
Speak to our friendly Sales team or visit our WOVA Display Suite at G2/12 Furzer Street Phillip ACT to learn more!
WOVA Display Suite is now open on weekends 10:00am - 4:00pm.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Sts Peter And Paul Primary SchoolPrimary School
Alfred Deakin High SchoolHigh School
The Canberra HospitalHospital
Woden PlazaMajor Shopping Centre
Australian National UniversityUniversity
Phillip Post OfficePost Office
Canberra Institute Of TechnologyTafe
As Canberra's first fully integrated powerhouse property enterprise, we have capabilities across development, construction, hospitality management, investment, sales and conveyancing. A great city needs density. Our hallmark is architecturally-stunning buildings that deliver a new standard of contemporary living to Canberra. As a local business, we capitalise on our unrivalled market knowledge to strategically acquire and build precinct-style developments that are changing the Canberra skyline. Our uniquely agile business model allows us to be unfailingly efficient. It also means we can remain competitive across the areas that really count. Namely: price, inclusions, sustainability, client service and project execution. Providing an end-to-end service for our customers, with Mortgage Broking, Customer Experience and Property Management now looking after our customers from the time they enter a sales suite, through exchange, settlement and beyond. Committed to quality and excellence, Geocon have a proven track record of redefining and innovating to exceed expectations. As a result we are continually recognised by the property industry for our achievements in construction, development and marketing making us one of the most award winning property companies in Canberra. Geocon develops an impressive portfolio of game-changing projects, set to redefine Australia's most exciting capital city. For more information visit:geocon.com.au