Midnight - 3 Bedroom Penthouse with Rooftop Terrace
Display open this weekend - 3 bedroom penthouse with rooftop terrace
This is Midnight - Distinct, Modern and Alluring
Delivering an unprecedented mix of location, design, amenity and value, Midnight presents a rare opportunity for Canberra home buyers.
Designed by Fender Katsalidis Architects, the same creative minds behind the globally-acclaimed NewActon precinct, Midnight's design vision was inspired by the differing characteristics of the two streets on which it sits: Mort Street on the Braddon side, hip and trendy, and Northbourne Avenue to the west reflecting a more traditional Canberra persona. The result is a blending of two delightfully different worlds in one intriguing modern building.
Your apartment, your way. That's at the heart of the Midnight interior design philosophy. Experience a breathtaking ensemble of premium quality fittings, appliances and joinery in all apartments.
The Aston Shuffle are the official Music & Nightlife Collaborators for GEOCON and have worked with GEOCON to ensure the apartments are designed for sound. Sound has long been the forgotten element in the built environment. To enhance the central role it plays in enlivening experiences, premium Sonos® audio systems have been specified for all apartments, integrated discreetly into the existing ceiling spaces.
Breathtakingly Modern. Perfectly situated. Midnight is like no other development in Braddon, or beyond, providing a not-to-be-missed opportunity for discerning Canberra property buyers to be part of something very new, something very different and something very, very special.
Penthouses Key features:
• Top floor penthouses with roof top terraces accessed via internal staircase
• Stunning views from floor to ceiling windows
• Exclusive lounge/executive area for penthouse residents
• SONOS CONNECT:AMP
• Speakercraft Profile A6 in ceiling speakers
• Bespoke finishes with quality fittings
• Premium SMEG appliances - including induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and microwave oven
• Extensive joinery with soft close doors and drawers
• 40mm stone benchtops
• Timber flooring
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Double glazing
• High quality noise insulation in walls and floors
• Secure basement garage carparking
• Private cabanas and outdoor kitchen facilities overlooking 25-metre lap pool with cascading waterfall into reflection ponds
• Stunningly lit internal atrium
• Gym with state-of-the-art equipment and change room facilities
• Stunning lobby area with meeting spaces and lounges for the use of residents and their guests
• Extensive private and public underground parking
• Directly adjacent to the Elouera Street light rail stop (due 2019)
• 1-minute walk to Lonsdale Street cafes, bars and restaurants
• 5-minute walk to Canberra City
• 14-minute drive to Canberra Airport
|Display open this weekend - 2 bedroom SOHO Terrace|
|Display open this weekend - 2 bedroom apartment|
|Display open this weekend - 1 bedroom apartment|
GEOCON & Independent Projects
Past Sales & Property Information
GEOCON is revolutionising property development in Canberra through their dedication to affordability without compromising quality. GEOCON's apartment developments are renowned for their unmatched amenity and inclusions.
As our tagline Building Canberra suggests, GEOCON are passionate about Canberra and dedicated to building 'new Canberra' - a city of vibrant town centres offering the best of urban living and accommodation.
As local developers, based in Canberra, GEOCON are focused on delivering the best for Canberrans. With a dynamic and forward-thinking team, they are constantly look for opportunities that will fast-track Canberra to become an even more exceptional city than it already is.
Befitting of the bush Capital, environmentally responsible building and sustainable outcomes is more than a promise. As they are committed to supporting a wide range of community groups and local sporting teams.
For GEOCON, 'building Canberra' is about more than apartment developments and hotels. It's about enhancing the wellbeing of Canberrans and the visitors who come here.