This stunning three bedroom home in sought after location on elevated street is from 23rd December 2019 for two year lease. With plenty of natural light, an abundance of living space and storage, this home is comfortable, welcoming and great for entertaining.
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with built in mirrored wardrobes and high ceilings. Front bedroom with split system
- Chestnut hardwood floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen with large gas stove, plenty of storage, dishwasher and generous sized Caesar stone benchtops
- Large open plan family room with split system air conditioner
- Electric shutters
- Spacious living room with high glass windows, gas fireplace, French doors and stunning view of the tranquil gardens
- Renovated bathroom
- Two toilets
- Private deck with spa
- Paved entertaining area
- Instant gas hot water unit
- Single carport
- Monthly gardener in Spring/ Summer and as required over the colder months (likely every 2 months or so)
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
The tenant requires the lessor’s consent in writing to make modifications to the property.
To view the property click the 'Book Inspection' button to register for an upcoming open home APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/elementps
Property Code: 220
Available from 23 Dec 2019
No open times scheduled. Contact Agent to arrange a viewing.
Using overlays will allow you to see details such as school catchments, zoning and easements.
Error loading maps. Please try again later.
No block information available
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.