Offering a sought-after combination of lifestyle and convenience.
Set in the recently upgraded Harbour Views and nestled amongst leafy surrounds sits this well-appointed two bedroom security apartment. With its serene location on the fringe of historic Balmain East village, this apartment offers the perfect entry into the Balmain lifestyle.
Stylish renovation throughout has created a fresh, free-flowing contemporary space brimming with natural light- there's nothing you'll need to do except to move in and enjoy all that the area has to offer.
* Two double bedrooms, both with views, the master looking across Johnston Street Reserve to the bay
* Open-plan living and dining area with picture windows framing a gorgeous outlook across trees to the city
* Generous white galley style kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Contemporary bathroom, plenty of sunshine and storage throughout
* Private car space on title, and 300m to Balmain East ferry wharf and buses
* Set on the first floor of a secure, well-maintained building with a lush, internal courtyard
* Fabulous location, quiet yet right in the heart of the Balmain East village, with cafes, restaurants and harbourside parks just at the end of the street
Features include: Intercom,Built in wardrobes,Dishwasher,City Views,Water Views
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Brenda Wayman to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:1426 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
RepaymentsStamp duty & upfront costs
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.